Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring Engagement Photos

Friday evening I met my coworker’s daughter and her fiancé at Buffalo Lake Wildlife Refuge which is about 30 miles from where I live.  There is not much beauty or nature around here for photography backgrounds.  One day I will be surrounded by beautiful nature, but for now this is about as good as it gets. 

IMG_9393-2use2

Yep in Texas we were boots. 

And we have beautiful weeds and brush when the sunlight hits them.

IMG_9446-5

IMG_9407 copy

When it rains which thank you God it has this year, we even have some wildflowers.

IMG_3464

IMG_3488

IMG_9523x

And canyons pop up here and there.

IMG_3497

There is always a windmill on the outskirts of town and most men own a pickup truck.

IMG_9533-2

We usually always have beautiful Texas nights and sunsets.

IMG_9539

What is special or native to your area?

sig

Linking to

Sweet Shot Tuesday @ Life With My 3 Boybarians

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails