Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter and Happy Birthday to My Son. Oh…Also Some Info About a Light Diffuser.

I wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter.  I hope you all have a wonderful day with your family.  I will be spending my day with my birthday boy.

20120406-IMG_8812

My son is 14 today.  I was practicing using a reflector and he wasn’t thrilled to be a participant, but look what it did to those eyes!  Love that boy even when he looks mad.

He is equally thrilled that I just received another new photo toy in the mail yesterday and will need to practice and learn more about it as well. 

Have any of you tried Gary Fong’s collapsible light diffuser?

gary-fong-lightsphere

It seems promising.  My friend asked me to photograph her sister’s very very small wedding later this summer so I will need some help with lighting and this seemed to fit the bill. 

You can read about the diffuser here if you are interested.

I never dreamed blogging would cause me to have such an interest to learn about photography.  What has blogging done for you?

Happy Easter.

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails