Sunday, December 11, 2011

Snow Overlay

Florbella is offering for a limited time free snow overlays.  Go here to see if they are still available.  They have to be used in photoshop.  I have Photoshop Elements 9. 

Here’s some examples of how they look. 

I used it on a couple of my friend’s photo I took last weekend.

Before

IMG_4928

After with the snow overlay.

IMG_4928_edited-1

Before

20111204-IMG_4939

After

20111204-IMG_4939 copy

I also used it on a pic of Izzy I took for the Christmas photo of your pet linky party.  Thanks to those that joined in.  I love me some pet pics. 

Before

IMG_4903

After

IMG_4903_edited-1

I think the overlays are fun and make a great winter pic.  You don’t have to get snowed on or wait for the perfect snowy moment.  Here is what one of the overlays look like by itself.

Florabella Snow 1

Well, I am off to try and get more things done.  This time of year sure is busy. 

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails