Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fun Easy to Make Christmas Gift

I have seen several styles of I love you because…..  dry erase frames on Pinterest.  They inspired me to come up with my own.  I recently took some family photos for a coworker.   I happened to also draw her name for our work Christmas gift exchange.  I bought her a couple of things and made her my version of the dry erase frame.

frame_edited-1

I like that her family is on one side and the writing is on the other.  I lightened the photograph so the words would stand out and show up easily. 

ashleeilub_edited-2

I wanted the dry erase marker to be handy for writing so I glued a magnet on the back of the frame.

framemagnet

I used a dry erase maker that has a magnet and eraser on it.

framemarker

Now her and her family will be able to write messages to each other and see the ones they love in the photo while writing the message.

framewriting

I always get excited to give handmade gifts to people.  It is much more special than something  you can buy. 

sig

Linking to

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails