Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Neighborhood Photo Party Winner and Possible Future Photo Challenge

Thank  you so much to those of you that linked to this month’s photo party.  I thoroughly enjoyed looking at all of the homes in the different areas.  It was tough to pick a winner, but my thoughts kept going back to the homes in Iowa from the blog Be Colorful.  I have decided that I am moving to Iowa and I will live in this house. 

iowa

It’s not too big or too small and it is oh so cute.  Love the porch. 

Tracy’s Trinkets and Treasures

I was debating if I should have an August party or not.  It gets really busy with school and the links have been minimal for several months already.  My idea is pretty challenging, but that is how we grow and better ourselves right? 

I was thinking it would be fun to pick a word or a name and try to do photo word art.  You look around and try to visualize letters in everyday things.  I attempted it a minute ago.  I picked the word DOG.  My husband said it is difficult to make it out in my attempt.  I found some metal wall décor to use and a clock pendulum. 

dog

It’s better if you make all the photos in sepia tone or black and white so they are less distracting and I cropped mine to 5x5.

Comment and let me know if you would bet interested in such a photo linky party. 

Thanks

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails