Thursday, December 30, 2010

One Wreath–3 Looks

Do you ever look up and just decide to change something.  How does it just suddenly seem like a good idea? 

In my entertainment center I had a grapevine wreath with some greenery on it.  It was a bit hard to see because it blended with the entertainment center. 

I decided to wrap it with twine and I thought I would add the greenery back on it.

IMG_1985

IMG_1988

IMG_1993

Hmmm…not sure about this look. 

I thought of another idea using a drawer handle and a brad.

IMG_2281

I just pushed them into the wreath.

IMG_2289

IMG_2290

I think I like it best with just the brads on it. 

IMG_2329

At least it shows up now in the entertainment center.  I have another idea for the handle.  Stay tuned.

Tracy

 

Linking to

Show and Tell @ My Romantic Home

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails