Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Seagrass Basket Storage

Way back in March I did a little basket makeover.  It looked like this.

017

It turned out really cute.  I was so tricky and put cording and twine on top of my junk to hide it.  It worked pretty well until my junk started growing out of control and up until tonight my basket looked like this.

IMG_3925

And my camera wouldn’t fit in the basket so the camera bag was always sitting out.

IMG_3927

I needed some lotion from Walmart and decided to check out the basket selection while I was there.  I found some great seagrass baskets that were a set for $16.  They have lids to hide my junk.  Yippeee!

IMG_3928

They are a great size for holding things like all of my camera equipment.

IMG_3929

And they fit perfectly under my side table.

IMG_3935

They are much better at hiding my stuff and there is still room in them.  I might have to go get another set for under my new bench in the dining area.  They could hold things like potatoes and onions.

I also found a great candle for $6.  The jar is really pretty and it smells good.  Candles can be pricey so I appreciate a good  find.

IMG_3936

The sticker peels off.

IMG_3937

And the lid is cute too.

IMG_3940 

Have you found any good bargains lately?

Tracy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails