Thursday, September 16, 2010

Monochromatic Fall Using Spray Paint

Everything is better with caramel including fall decor.  Krylon has a brushed metallic spray paint in Caramel Latte.

IMG_4008

That just sounds like fall to me so I used it on some fall decor to get a monochromatic look. 

This spray paint really does dry super fast.  I love that.

I used it on some pumpkins by my lamp.

IMG_3994

I added an urn with some sticks, spanish moss and more spray painted pumpkins to the other side.

IMG_4005

I bought the acorns.

IMG_4000

IMG_4001

I also used the paint on a couple of pine cones.

IMG_4006 

And now every area in my family room has a touch of fall.

IMG_4004

 

IMG_4003

Are you a caramel latte fan?

UPDATE:  I added an empty frame with a wreath made of painted leaves this morning.  I woke up thinking the small framed pine cone wasn’t working.   To see more about this project go here.

IMG_4021

ANOTHER UPDATE:  Yes I have changed my mind again and my table.  Go here to read more about the spray painted books below.

IMG_4055

Tracy

Linking to

Show and Tell @ My Romantic Home

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Strut Your Stuff @ Somewhat Simple

Show and Share Day @ Just a Girl

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails