Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Plates Are Hung

I got the plates hung today.  I was trying to make it very complicated with all kinds of math and numbers to get the right spacing.  Finally I decided to hang one in the middle and measure out evenly on each side to hang the other two.  It worked like a charm.  I will take a better photo when I get those darn darling curtains finished. 

IMG_3533

IMG_3534 

My 2nd attempt at a new rug came in today.   This one might get to live here.   The first one didn’t even get to have his picture taken.

IMG_3507

The first one I bought at CSN.  I must say they have awesome customer service even when returning items.   I really wanted it to work but it just blended into the floor.  This one I got at Overstock.com

 

Tracy

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails